Lewis Guitar Limited Lifetime Warranty
Lewis Guitars warrants this Lewis instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship subject to the limitations contained here.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only when this instrument is purchased directly from Lewis Guitars and may not be transferred or assigned to subsequent owners.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Any instrument on which the serial number has been removed or altered.
- Any instrument not purchased directly from Lewis Guitars, or upon which unauthorized repair or service work has been carried out.
- Shipping damage of any kind.
- Any subjective issues such as “tone”.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, perspiration, body salts and acids, guitar straps, guitar stands, chemicals or polishes.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument or case including frets, saddle, nut, jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, handles, latches or case hardware.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
Lewis Guitars makes no other express warranty of any kind whatsoever. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty.
Lewis Guitars assumes no liability for property damage resulting from failure of this product nor any loss of income, satisfaction, or damages arising from the loss of use of same due to defects or availability of same during service.
If at any time during the warranty, this guitar malfunctions due to faulty materials and workmanship, Lewis Guitars will, at its sole discretion, repair the defect without charge or replace it with a model of similar specification and value that does not exceed the original purchase price of the guitar.
To obtain warranty assistance, contact us to receive a Return Authorization from Lewis Guitars prior to returning.
All shipping and insurance are the sole responsibility of the original purchaser.
Upon arrival at the Lewis workshop, a determination will be made whether the defect is covered under the terms of the warranty. If the repair is covered under the terms of the warranty, it will be repaired at no cost to the original purchaser including return shipping. If the repair is not covered under warranty, an estimate of the cost of the repair to the original purchaser will be given.
This is the sole warranty of Lewis Guitars and no other written or oral warranty applies.
The customer has a 48 hour approval upon receipt No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization Contact email@example.com for a Return Authorization Number Returned instruments must be in original condition Upon receipt, the instrument will be inspected by a LEWIS tech to assess its condition The customer will pay for any necessary repairs A refund for any reason will be processed less a 5% restocking fee, plus all handling and freight charges
The LEWIS Limited Lifetime Warranty is valid, only when any repair is done: Directly by LEWIS in Quebec. By a repair technician recommended by LEWIS. In either case, any shipping and insurance costs are the owner’s sole responsibility.